I have two grids, A and B.
After clicking on the save in A,
1. Before passing to the server, I like to automatically calculate values and process some values before sending back to the server.
2. if something wrong a message popup and don't send to the server
3. if everything is good, have a modal popup about sending the data to the server
4. after processing in the server, modal disappear
5. after modal disappear, retrieve the data again from the server for grid B
1. I think I can use ".Events(e => e.Save("onSave"))" as before saving?
2. Any event I should use for after saved?
3. anyway I can pass the data back to the server which is not inside the grid when people click on grid save.