ok, our site works in our local web. Later, I'll publish it on accessible server. And now, let's sure that all I do is coorect:
1. In project settings -> In Identification logic I have only two rows (TagIndex and TextContent). That's all what I changed.I did it because our web application has dinamic id's of elements.
2. Than I began to record new test.
3. When I record a step with ckicking on combobox, my step is "Click ExtGen563Image" (we use ExtJS). Then I go to the "Find element window" and see filter : TagIndex is exactly img:25 (for example). In this combobox I have a list of persons.
4. When we have only one such combobox it's ok, but when we have two such comboboxes on the same form(window) it opens both of them but not at firs step ("Click ExtGen563Image") but at second step. It's like at first step telerik doesn't knows about second combobox, but at second step he knows about first one and opens it too.
Maybe I do something wrong or I must change some settings. And later I'll publish our aaplication.
Thanx for help.