In order to investigate this issue further, we will need more information about the workflow that leads to this error. We would also need a capture of the HTTP requests AppBuilder performed on your side. In order to gather those you can use Fiddler. Fiddler is a tool that will intercept the HTTP requests AppBuilder performs and give you the option to save them to disk. In order to capture the traffic with Fiddler follow these steps:
- Download Fiddler from here and install it.
- Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
- On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
- Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
- Log in Telerik Platform and perform the steps that lead to the issue
- In Fiddler, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk. This will produce a SAZ file.
- Zip the .saz file and attach it in a ticket
Note that the Fiddler capture might contain sensitive data, which is why the last step asks that you submit a support ticket and attach it there. The support tickets are private and confidential, which is why the system allows you to attach zipped data in order to help us investigate the case.