You can try to wipe clean the Telerik AppBuilder installation:
- Close all AppBuilder instances. Open the Task Manager and make sure that there are no running processes with the name Icenium.Graphite.exe. If there is - kill it.
- Uninstall Telerik AppBuilder.
- Delete all contents in the %localappdata%\Temp\IceDeviceSimulator folder.
- Delete all contents in the %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\ folder.
- Delete all contents in the %localappdata%\Apps\2.0 folder.
- Re-install Telerik AppBuilder.
If the problem persists, in order to help you further, we would need the following information:
- Session logs from FiddlerCap (with the Decrypt HTTPS Traffic option enabled). Start it prior
Telerik AppBuilder and save the HTTP requests to disk. Zip the sessions and upload it to this ticket.
- Windows event logs: are there any Telerik AppBuilder related errors once the problem occurs? You can save the relevant event log entries, zip and upload those as well.