Sorry, that I come back to this topic,
I know now, that I can filter by the assembly list, but for me it is not enough.
Perhaps you have some advice for me and I did not get how to work more efficient with Justrace.
Here some of my other wishes :-))
1. What about a customizable filter?
-I would make a filter like "My BDL types" with the filtering "BDL.%".
-I would make a filter like "My BDL viewmodels" with the filtering "BDL.DialogCrm.Silverlight.ViewModels.%".
-I know, I can filter by assembly, but we have big assemblies with a lot of types.
1. Why is there no "Show only my types" filter?
- I see a lot of "System." types which does not interest me in comparing.
- I see a lot of "Telerik." types which does not interest me in comparing.
- Why is there no assembly list filter?
2. How do I monitor, if my objects get collected and vanished?
When I compare two snapshots I have e.g. one base instance and one instance vanished and I´m happy and I want to monitor this.
I want to show all types where the difference is the negative number of the base instance number - This are all types which vanished and I want to monitor this. Or I want to monitor the opposite, all types which did not vanish.
A filter like "Show/Hide vanished types" would be very usefull. Perhaps the vanished types could be greyed out.