failed to load cordova_plugins.js

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. barsh
    barsh avatar
    6 posts
    Member since:
    Sep 2007

    Posted 15 May 2015 Link to this post

    One of my projects, can no longer load cordova_plugins.js.

    After running the console command:


    appbuilder simulate


    and then pressing F12 in the device simulator, I'm seeing this error:


    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)


    Why is it trying to load cordova_plugins.js from relative to index.html when it should be trying to load:




  2. Tina Stancheva
    Tina Stancheva avatar
    3298 posts

    Posted 20 May 2015 Link to this post

    Hi Michal,

    Are you still having this issue? If you are seeing it in one particular project, we would need to examine that project or we would need a sample app where we can replicate the behavior. Also, can you provide us with more details on the OS of your machine.

    If you see this error while working on multiple projects, I would recommend that you clear the AppBuilder Cache under ~/.local/share/Telerik/BlackDragon/.appbuilder-cli/.

    As we just released an update for all AppBuilder clients, can you please update yours and check to see if the issue is still present. Let me know how that goes.

    Tina Stancheva
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. barsh
    barsh avatar
    6 posts
    Member since:
    Sep 2007

    Posted 20 May 2015 in reply to Tina Stancheva Link to this post

    I found some JavaScript in the framework I'm using that was making the url for the current window location "pretty" by appeding a '/' to the end of it.  This occurred before cordova.js attempts to insert cordova_plugins.js into the head. This caused cordova.js to insert the url to cordova_plugins.js incorrectly.  Removing the code that "pretties" the url solved the problems.  It's worth noting that urls are case sensitive (at least in iOS) so of someone else is having a similar problem this could be the cause.
Back to Top