These permissions are probably required by the Apache Cordova plugins used in your app.Please note that some plugins might be explicitly setting hardware permissions for your app. In order to check which ones are affecting your app, you need to examine the plugin.xml for each enabled/included plugin and look for any <uses-permission> modifications.
Here is a small list of commonly used plugins and their permission requirements:
- Battery: Does not set additional permissions.
- Camera: Sets WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- Capture: Sets RECORD_AUDIO, RECORD_VIDEO, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- Device: Does not set additional permissions.
- Device Orientation: Sets Access_coarse_location & Access_fine_location.
- File: Sets Write_external_storage
- Globalization: Does not set additional permissions.
- InAppBrowser: Does not set additional permissions.
- Media: Sets Record_audio, Modify_audio_settings, write_external_storage, read_phone_state.
- Network Information: access_network_state.
- Notification: Does not set additional permissions.
- SplashScreen - Does not set additional permissions.
- StatusBar: Does not set additional permissions.
- Vibration: vibrate.
- PushPlugin: Sets access_network_state, get_accounts, wake_lock, vibrate.
- Telerik Analytics: Sets internet, access_network_State.
You can also examine the hardware permissions descriptors in this table.
Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal, so we can become even better!