Thanks IvanY for the reply.
Here are detailed steps of what I am trying to accomplish.
I am working on Windows Server 2003 R2 and Visual Studio 2010. I have an MVC web application on the machine. I installed "Telerik_Reporting_Trial_Installer_Q3_2012_v6_2_12_1017.exe" on the server and the following references:
I then added a new "Telerik Report Q3 2012" report to the solution. When the Telerik Report gets created, I get a Telerik Report Wizard Screen. I hot "Nest" on the screen. For next screen, I select "New Report" and click on "Next". Then on the 3rd screen when I try to add a new DataSource, I select Object Data Source and access the function from one of my DataAccess classs file. As soon as I select the business object and the data member and click on "Finish", I get the above error. The data member has a simple function to access the database and retrieve information from a table.
I have already tried the following with no success:
- Restarting Visual Studio
- Restarting machine
- Re-installing the software
- adding connection string to the data member function "Data Source=MACHINE1;Initial Catalog=TEST;Integrated Security=True"
Please let me know if you need any other information.