Error with new Q1 2010 version.

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. cayates
    cayates avatar
    71 posts

Posted 11 Mar 2010 Link to this post

After installing Q1 2010 my project now gives me this error:

Error executing query: Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.sql.SQLException: ORA-01008: not all variables bound

I've had this error in the past with a version of OpenAccess and I just avoided that version all together, then the last version didn't give me the error, now it's back with the new version.  Very frustrating.

By the way, I'm using Oracle with odp driver.

2. Jan Blessenohl
    Jan Blessenohl avatar
    707 posts

Posted 12 Mar 2010 Link to this post

Hi cayates,
    It would be ideal if i can get the complete stack trace plus the query that you are executing here. You can also look into the oracle command that we are executing.
    Here are the steps to reproduce:
    In VS open Tools->Options->Debugging and switch 'Enable Just My Code' off.
    Set a breakpoint at the operation that causes the error, run the application to that point.
    Open Debug->Exception and switch on the checkbox for 'Common Language Runtime Exceptions'.
    Now continue and you will stop in the OpenAccess code.
    There is a variable 'command' or 'reader' that you can inspect now.To do so, open quick watch or just add the 2 variables to your watch window. You can see the sql statement plus the parameter collection.
    Maybe you are able to  see which parameter is not set.

Best wishes,
    Jan Blessenohl
    the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
  3. DevCraft banner