This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Error 500

1 Answer 32 Views
Report a bug
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Luiz
Top achievements
Rank 1
Luiz asked on 31 Mar 2014, 09:37 PM
Every time i try to open not only the project but anything related to the mist i get this error message.

Looks Like We Broke SomethingLe sigh. It doesn't happen often but it looks like we got ourselves a bug on live servers. Hitting that back button and trying again might be your best bet. If that doesn't work you can head back to the homepage.

With a almighty 500 on the left side.

Already cleaned the cookies and cache and nothing is working.
I tried with chrome 33.0.1750.154 
And firefox 27.0

Regards, 
Luiz Roland

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Anton Dobrev
Telerik team
answered on 01 Apr 2014, 01:03 PM
Hello Luiz,

Please, accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

There was a disruption in the work of the UI portal of the Platform, affecting a subset of customers, that is resolved, but our team of engineers is still working to deliver a sustainable solution. In order to set up everything to be up and running, please refer once again to the old trick with clearing the browser’s cache and cookies and restarting the browser. Alternatively, could you please try with an "Incognito" mode in the browser to access the Platform (with only one window in such mode). When the problem is fully resolved an update will be posted to our status page. 

If the issue persists, could you please record and send us a Fiddler Cap session with the Decrypt HTTPS traffic option enabled.

Thank you once again for your understanding!

Regards,
Anton Dobrev
Telerik

Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal, so we can become even better!

Tags
Report a bug
Asked by
Luiz
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Anton Dobrev
Telerik team
Share this question
or