During sitefinity version Upgrade to 14.1 facing issue "Could not find a part of the path '...\AjaxControlToolkit.3.0.20820.0'"

0 Answers 108 Views
AJAX and Web 2.0 Forum suggestions Getting started with ASP.NET Telerik Trainer Telerik TV
Softway
Top achievements
Rank 1
Softway asked on 10 Aug 2023, 06:57 PM

I am writing to raise an issue regarding a problem I encountered while upgrading our Sitefinity instance. We recently initiated an upgrade process to the latest version of Sitefinity, and we've encountered an issue related to the AjaxControlToolkit path not being found.

Despite following the standard upgrade procedure and ensuring that all necessary components and dependencies were properly migrated, we consistently encounter a "Could not find a part of the path '...\AjaxControlToolkit.3.0.20820.0'" error when attempting to use the AjaxControlToolkit features. The AjaxControlToolkit Package is present in the package folder but it is unable to locate it.

• Previous Sitefinity Version: 11.0.6701
    • Target Sitefinity Version: 14.1.7800
    • AjaxControlToolkit Version: 3.0.20820.0
  1. Error Details:

• Error Message: "Could not find a part of the path'...\AjaxControlToolkit.3.0.20820.0"

This happens when i try to upgrade all the process happens seemlessly only this creates the issue please provide the solution.

And after the fail upgrade it's not even rollbacking the updates. 

Jennifer
Telerik team
commented on 10 Aug 2023, 07:45 PM

Hello,

I see that you have active support on your Sitefinity license. Please submit a case that will go right to our Tech Support Team. Instructions are below.

https://www.progress.com/support/sitefinity-log-support-case

Thank You!

No answers yet. Maybe you can help?

Tags
AJAX and Web 2.0 Forum suggestions Getting started with ASP.NET Telerik Trainer Telerik TV
Asked by
Softway
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or