Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce the issue on our side. I tried to reproduce it with the following steps:
1) Create a domain model from a database.
2) Delete a table from the database.
3) Delete the domain class mapped to the deleted table.
4) Delete the table from the domain model from the Model Schema Explorer
5) Create a table with the same name in the database.
6) Use "Update from Database" wizard to create a new domain class.
Could you please confirm the steps above?
I am looking forward to your feedback.
OpenAccess ORM Q2 2013 brings you a more powerful code generation and a unique Bulk Operations support with LINQ syntax. Check out the list of new functionality and improvements shipped with this release.