Column size

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Julien
    Julien avatar
    5 posts

Posted 16 Mar Link to this post

Hello,

My grid is set with AutoGenerateColumns=True.

Is there a way to define a MaxWidth value for all columns ? The columns would resize using stretch or auto mode depending on their content, up to maxwidth.

Even better, is there any way to resize the columns using the GUI ?

Thanks in advance.

Julien

2. Ivaylo Gergov
    Admin
    Ivaylo Gergov avatar
    661 posts

Posted 17 Mar Link to this post

Hi Julien,

I am happy to inform you that column resizing will be available with our next official release.
    Also, in order to apply custom settings to the columns when they are autogenerated, you can use the GenerateColumns command. Currently, you can explicitly set each column's width through setting SizeMode to Fixed and its Width to the desired value.

I hope this helps. Please, let me know should you have any other questions.

Regards,
    Ivaylo Gergov
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. Julien
    Julien avatar
    5 posts

Posted 21 Mar in reply to Ivaylo Gergov Link to this post

Thanks for the quick reply.

When is this new version coming out ?

Regards,

Julien

4. Ivaylo Gergov
    Admin
    Ivaylo Gergov avatar
    661 posts

Posted 23 Mar Link to this post

Hello Julien,

Our Q2 2016 official release is planned to be released in the beginning of May.

Regards,
    Ivaylo Gergov
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items