When returning a result from a stored procedure you have two options:
1. The stored procedure will either return an entire persistent class (in your case an entire address object)
2. A projection based on single or multiple tables will be returned. In that case there is no way to map the result to a specific class so it is transferred to an object array instead.
If you are returning an entire object then you can set the return type of the stored procedure to be a specific persistent class. This can be achieved through the reverse mapping wizard:
1. Run the reverse mapping wizard.
2. Go to the Advanced View tab.
3. Select the stored procedure you wish to generate
4. Select from the Result combo box the persistent class that will be returned.
5. Set the generate method property to true.
6. Click Generate & Save config.
Using this approach you can map the result of a stored procedure to a specific persistent class.
All the best,
the Telerik team