We are sorry for the inconvenience. There are two things that might be happening currently. You can find the possible culprits and the workarounds for them below.
The device identifier you have entered in the provisioning profile is not the actual UDID
Users have reported a similar problem where they have retrieved the UDID not via iTunes but from a third-party tool.
You might want to double-check the UDID following these steps:
1. Connect the device to your system.
2. In iTunes, click the device button in the menu bar.
3. In the device info pane, click Serial Number to switch to Identifier (UDID).
4. In AppBuilder, go to Options -> Mobile -> Mobile Provisions.
5. Select your provisioning profile and view the devices list. Check if the list of UDIDs contains the UDID you're seeing in iTunes.
6. If it's not, you need to add it
to your account in the iOS Dev Center, update the provisioning profile, and reimport it
7. Rebuild the IPA.
The device pairing in AppBuilder is corrupted
Sometimes the device pairing is not initialized properly and you might be unable to deploy on device. To correct the device pairing and recreate it, follow these steps.
1. Select AppBuilder -> Options -> iOS.
2. In the Paired Devices panel, click Reset and confirm the operation.
3. Click Save (this is essential).
4. Reconnect your device.
5. Try Build and Deploy again.
Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further help. Thanks!
Share what you think about AppBuilder and Telerik Platform with us in our feedback portal, so we can become even better!