In order to convert your existing AppBuilder project to a Cordova one, you will need to consider several things:
- All the used by your app plugins are included in the Cordova project.
- Make sure that any custom changes in the platform config files (AndroidManifest.xml, Info.plist, WMAppManifest.xml and all the config.xmls) are duplicated in the Cordova project.
The easiest way to migrate your AppBuilder project to Cordova CLI, will be to:
Start by creating new Cordova CLI project with the Create command.
- Then add all the platforms that your project will be built against, via the platform add command.
- Include all the required by your app plugins (you will need to manually add all of used by your app Core plugins, as well) with the plugin add command.
- Move your existing HTML, CSS and JS files to their corresponding folders in the newly created project.
- Make sure that the configuration files are corrected if needed.
Unfortunately, we do not have a step-by-step document about the procedure, but you can still find useful this article about the opposite, Converting Cordova projects to AppBuilder. There are some things you might want to check after step 6.
I hope this helps.
Finally, please avoid posting on the same matter multiple times, as we will have to handle duplicate threads and this only delays our responses. Thank you for the understanding.