Build Failing (Problem reading /Users/builder/Cordova3/3.0.0/cordova-android/framework/cordova-3.0.0.jar)

1 posts, 1 answers
  1. Answer
    Jonathan
    Jonathan avatar
    7 posts
    Member since:
    Aug 2013

    Posted 04 Dec 2013 Link to this post

    About me: I'm developing on Windows 8 x64 using Icenium Graphite and Cordova 3.0.0

    [2013-12-04 12:52:35.183] Log (Info,None): Project "Simple Capture.proj" (default targets):    Error: grafting xml at selector "/widget" from "/tmp/6a139330a7a8461aa333491cfc7ca32e/res/xml/config.xml" during config install went bad :(

    Done building project "Simple Capture.proj" -- FAILED.
     
    This morning I tried to build a project i've been working on for some time and it failed with the above error. (I tried to build for Android)

    I fixed that by removing the "Read-Only" flag from the Android and iOS Folders in
    C:\Users\%myusername%\AppData\Local\Telerik\BlackDragon\%myemail%\%myappname%\%myappname%\App_Resources
    (I think that Graphite/Cordova couldnt write to these folders and therefore wasn't able to update the config files or something along these lines..)

    The next thing that happened when I tried to build the App again (for Android), was that it took really long to build and then failed again with a different Error:

    [2013-12-04 13:12:48.114] Log (Info,None): Project "Simple Capture.proj" (default targets):
        Error:
    BUILD FAILED
    /Users/builder/Cordova3/3.0.0/cordova-android/framework/build.xml:123: Problem reading /Users/builder/Cordova3/3.0.0/cordova-android/framework/cordova-3.0.0.jar
     
    Total time: 3 seconds
     
    Done building project "Simple Capture.proj" -- FAILED.

    I literally searched my whole harddrive for cordova-3.0.0.jar but it does not seem to exist..
    It's all very mysterious, last time I built the project it worked just fine..

    These are my config files: (I couldn't attach them as files, don't know why..)

    Config.xml
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <cordova>
        <access origin="http://127.0.0.1*"/> <!-- allow local pages -->
        <access origin=".*"/>
     
        <content src="index.html" />
     
        <log level="DEBUG"/>
        <preference name="useBrowserHistory" value="true" />
        <preference name="exit-on-suspend" value="false" />
        <plugins>
            <plugin name="App" value="org.apache.cordova.App"/>
            <plugin name="Geolocation" value="org.apache.cordova.GeoBroker"/>
            <plugin name="Device" value="org.apache.cordova.Device"/>
            <plugin name="Accelerometer" value="org.apache.cordova.AccelListener"/>
            <plugin name="Compass" value="org.apache.cordova.CompassListener"/>
            <plugin name="Media" value="org.apache.cordova.AudioHandler"/>
            <plugin name="Camera" value="org.apache.cordova.CameraLauncher"/>
            <plugin name="Contacts" value="org.apache.cordova.ContactManager"/>
            <plugin name="File" value="org.apache.cordova.FileUtils"/>
            <plugin name="NetworkStatus" value="org.apache.cordova.NetworkManager"/>
            <plugin name="Notification" value="org.apache.cordova.Notification"/>
            <plugin name="Storage" value="org.apache.cordova.Storage"/>
            <plugin name="FileTransfer" value="org.apache.cordova.FileTransfer"/>
            <plugin name="Capture" value="org.apache.cordova.Capture"/>
            <plugin name="Battery" value="org.apache.cordova.BatteryListener"/>
            <plugin name="SplashScreen" value="org.apache.cordova.SplashScreen"/>
            <plugin name="Echo" value="org.apache.cordova.Echo" />
            <plugin name="Globalization" value="org.apache.cordova.Globalization"/>
            <plugin name="InAppBrowser" value="org.apache.cordova.InAppBrowser"/>
        </plugins>
    </cordova>

    AndroidManifest.xml:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <manifest android:versionCode="$AndroidVersionCode$"   
                        android:versionName="$BundleVersion$"
                        package="$AppIdentifier$"
                        android:windowSoftInputMode="adjustPan"
                        android:hardwareAccelerated="$AndroidHardwareAcceleration$"
                        xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" >
            <supports-screens
                    android:largeScreens="true"
                    android:normalScreens="true"
                    android:smallScreens="true"
                    android:xlargeScreens="true"
                    android:resizeable="true"
                    android:anyDensity="true"
                    />
     
            <application android:label="@string/app_name"
                                     android:icon="@drawable/icon"
                                     android:hardwareAccelerated="$AndroidHardwareAcceleration$">
                    <activity android:label="@string/app_name"
                        android:name=".TelerikCallbackActivity"
                        android:configChanges="orientation|keyboardHidden|keyboard|screenSize|locale"
                        android:launchMode="singleTask"
                                        android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Black.NoTitleBar" >
                            <intent-filter>
                                    <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                                    <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
                            </intent-filter>
                    </activity>
            </application>
            <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="8" />
    </manifest>


    Thanks,
    Jonathan

    UPDATE: I found the problem, it was a Cordova Plugin I included  but didn't really use, so it's ok I guess :))
Back to Top