I was able to configure my project under Bitbucket version control without any issues. The workflow I used is as follows:
- Create your repository in Bitbucket;
- Open your project inside the Graphite client;
- Select Configure Remote Repository from the Version Control menu;
- There, paste the repository url and click Ok;
- Next, you will need to Push your project to Bitbucket. This is done by clicking Push from the Version Control menu;
- Finally, you should be able to Commit and respectively Push future changes.
However, if the above does not help, we will require some more information in order to help you:
- Is your repository public or private?
- Is there any chance for the repository type to be mercurial instead of git?
- Are there any files inside your project with formats that are not supported by Bitbucket?
Please, let me know with the results.
You've missed the Icenium Visual Studio Integration keynote? It has been recorded and posted here.
Looking for tips & tricks directly from the Icenium team? Check out our blog!
Share feedback and vote for features on our Feedback Portal.