Could you please open a support ticket about the matter and share the AppBuilder logs there? You will find them under %LocalAppData\Telerik\BlackDragon\Logs
. Another useful information would be to check for any errors logged in the Windows Event Viewer for AppBuilder.
Also, it will help us a lot if you can provide a Fiddler trace in the support ticket as well. To get such, you can follow the next steps:
1. Download Fiddler from here
and install it.
2. Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
3. On the HTTPS
page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects
4. Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic
is enabled with the ...from all processes
option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
5. Start the AppBuilder Windows client and wait until the issue reproduces.
6. Open Fiddler again, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk (a SAZ file).
7. Finally, send us the saz files attached to your support ticket.
All of the above details could consist sensitive information and this is exactly why I recommend sharing them in a private support ticket.
Thank you for the help in advance.