Thank you for contacting us.
I wasn't able to replicate your case and therefore I will require some more data.
Would you check for any errors in your browser Console window (F12) and share them with us?
As a solution attempt delete your browser cache and cookies and get into the Platform's project.
If the issue remains record a Fiddler log as described below:
- Download Fiddler from here and install it.
- Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
- On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
- Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
- Open the AppBuilder In-browser Client and access the project at fault.
- In Fiddler, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk (a SAZ file).
- Send us the saz file.
Notice that to prevent any sensitive data leak we recommend opening a private ticket
where to attach the required data.