Thank you for contacting us.
I investigated and tried to reproduce the issue. I prepared a sample app
(you can find it attached to this message) for testing. I tested the app in the companion app, simulator and than directly deployed it on a device. All the tests I have made ran successfully. Just to make the app simple I put all the navigation logic you mentioned in the index.html
file, located in the root folder.
If the sample doesn't demonstrate your approach and the issue, please modify it accordingly. You can also share your app but in that case I would recommend that you submit a support ticket which is private. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Telerik by Progress