Thank you for the question.
Nowadays, technologies are evolving rapidly, so is the Telerik portfolio. Currently, we cannot engage with any firm plans about native iOS development, but such a possibility should not be neglected. Your feedback will be appreciated here in case we decide to follow this path:
- What exactly are you looking for?
- What applications are you planning do develop?
- What toolset would you find useful?
- Any specific features?
- Anything else you find relevant?
- In general, what would you prefer - native or hybrid mobile development and why?
Thank you for your time and cooperation.
the Telerik team