Another error with new Q1 2010 version

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. cayates
    cayates avatar
    71 posts

Posted 11 Mar 2010 Link to this post

Both my cousin and I are having the same issue on two different computers, two different different project, and two different versions of oracle database as the backend.

When we try to add the new Domain Model we get the following error after it says "Reading database schema..." for a while:

Connection error, ExceptionSystem.NullReferenceException, Details:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Maybe related to the other error I'm getting?

Please help, thanks.
  2. Jan Blessenohl
    Admin
    Jan Blessenohl avatar
    707 posts

Posted 12 Mar 2010 Link to this post

Hi cayates,
    we have fixed that. The NRE is hiding the real error. We should investigate the visible error first, maybe we get a new build out soon. 

Greetings,
    Jan Blessenohl
    the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. William Brown
    William Brown avatar
    33 posts

Posted 30 Mar 2010 Link to this post

Hello, i also have this error on sql server. is there a new build out yet or a work around?
  5. Jan Blessenohl
    Admin
    Jan Blessenohl avatar
    707 posts

Posted 15 Apr 2010 Link to this post

Hello William Brown,
    Sorry for the delay, a new build is now available under custom builds in your account.

Best wishes,
    Jan Blessenohl
    the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.