Posted 15 Sep 2015 Link to this post

How to counts bounce rate?
  2. Tina Stancheva
    Admin
    Tina Stancheva avatar
    3298 posts

Posted 21 Sep 2015 Link to this post

Hello,

I am not sure I understand what you would like to count, but with Telerik Analytics you can monitor the following factors:
    • Daily Users: how many unique installations have reported data through the day.
    • Session: how many times your application has been started in total by all users
    • Feature tracking - track when "features" of the applications are being activated or utilized.

Please let us know if the metrics you're looking for are different and if they are, please elaborate a bit more on your requirements.

Regards,
    Tina Stancheva
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. john
    john avatar
    8 posts

Posted 29 Sep 2015 Link to this post

I really appreciate the information you given to me but I want to know how to calculate bounce rate like how many people visiting on my website. Also I would like to ask you what is the difference between unique session & unique visitors?
  4. Serge
    Admin
    Serge avatar
    375 posts

Posted 02 Oct 2015 Link to this post

Hello,

It comes down to the fact that a unique visitor can have multiple sessions (every session is unique). 

I hope this helps.

Regards,
    Serge
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items