I am not sure which control you are referring to, yet here are some guidelines:
- if this is a server control (e.g., RadChart or RadHtmlChart, or another third-party ASP control), you can initiate a postback and set its server data source. This will dispose and redraw the control like any other ASP control. There are various ways to initiate a postback, for example:
- a click on a button inside the RadAjaxPanel
- the __doPostBack() function from MS AJAX that can simulate the click on the button
- the RadAjaxManager's client-side API and the ajaxRequest() method.
- if this is a client-side widget - you do not need postbacks, but rather to explore its client-side API and provide its new datasource according to its requirements.
I hope this helps.
Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.