Posted 30 Oct 2014
Link to this post
I have a probleme with my GanttView when I add event to an event that doesn't have children at beginning, when an InitialExpandBehavior is used to keep event collapsed.
I recreate this bug in a small example you can find here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw_pUE-LqMWVbjZGWHJ5ZlFKX1U/view?usp=sharing
Reproduction in this project :
- at beggining, 2 event are generated : "phase 1" and "phase 2", and an event "evt phase 1" is added to children of "phase 1"
- I have an InitialExpandBehavior which return false in ShouldExpandItemByDefault in order to all items are collapsed
- I Have 2 button : "Add event to phase 1" which add an event in children of "phase 1" and "Add event to phase 2" which add an event in children of "phase 2"
- click on "Add event to phase 1" is OK, the event is added
- click on "Add event to phase 2" is KO, the event is added but the view is not refresh
If I remove the expandBehavior, the two buttons are OK.
Can you investigate ? Have you a workaround if correction is complicated ?
Thanks for your Help
PS : sorry for my english