Batch converter not working

5 posts, 0 answers
  1. Bert
    Bert avatar
    3 posts

Posted 30 Dec 2011 Link to this post

When I try to use the batch converter, to convert C# to VB, I always get this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is not enough space on the disk.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

Source Error:

Line 38:             string dirPath = Server.MapPath(ResolveUrl(this.radUploadBatch.TargetFolder.ToString()));
    Line 39:             if(!Directory.Exists(dirPath))
    Line 40:                 Directory.CreateDirectory(dirPath);
    Line 41:         }
    Line 42:     }

Source File: e:\web\codechanger\htdocs\batch.aspx.cs    Line: 40

Stack Trace:

[IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.
    ]
       System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) +7717304
       System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, DirectorySecurity dirSecurity) +7569557
       System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path, DirectorySecurity directorySecurity) +150
       System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path) +6
       batch.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in e:\web\codechanger\htdocs\batch.aspx.cs:40
       System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
       System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
       System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3625; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3634

I tried Internet Explorer, Firefox, Zip files and normal .cs files. Nothing works.
  2. Tsvetina
    Admin
    Tsvetina avatar
    1876 posts

Posted 04 Jan 2012 Link to this post

Hello Bert,

I tried out the batch converter and it worked on my side. Can you confirm that you are not uploading a too large archive? If not, can you please provide us with more details on the uploaded files, so that we can test an as close as possible scenario?

Greetings,
    Tsvetina
    the Telerik team

Consider using RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX (built on top of the ASP.NET AJAX framework) as a replacement for the Telerik ASP.NET Classic controls, See the product support lifecycle here.

3. Bert
    Bert avatar
    3 posts

The zip archive (<1MB): http://bertware.net/files/src.zip
    I tried with one CS file and with the whole archive.
  4. Tsvetina
    Admin
    Tsvetina avatar
    1876 posts

Hi Bert,

I tried the converter with your file and there was no exception on my side. I am also attaching the converted files, so you could use them. Have you also tried uploading from another machine?

Kind regards,
    Tsvetina
    the Telerik team

Consider using RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX (built on top of the ASP.NET AJAX framework) as a replacement for the Telerik ASP.NET Classic controls, See the product support lifecycle here.

5. Bert
    Bert avatar
    3 posts

I didn't try from another machine, I'll do that. Thanks for the files!