This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Batch converter not working

4 Answers 71 Views
Code Converter
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Bert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Bert asked on 30 Dec 2011, 04:50 PM
When I try to use the batch converter, to convert C# to VB, I always get this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is not enough space on the disk.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

Source Error:

Line 38:             string dirPath = Server.MapPath(ResolveUrl(this.radUploadBatch.TargetFolder.ToString()));
Line 39:             if(!Directory.Exists(dirPath))
Line 40:                 Directory.CreateDirectory(dirPath);
Line 41:         }
Line 42:     }

Source File: e:\web\codechanger\htdocs\batch.aspx.cs    Line: 40

Stack Trace:

[IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.
]
   System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) +7717304
   System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, DirectorySecurity dirSecurity) +7569557
   System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path, DirectorySecurity directorySecurity) +150
   System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path) +6
   batch.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in e:\web\codechanger\htdocs\batch.aspx.cs:40
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3625; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3634

I tried Internet Explorer, Firefox, Zip files and normal .cs files. Nothing works.

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tsvetina
Telerik team
answered on 04 Jan 2012, 09:17 AM
Hello Bert,

I tried out the batch converter and it worked on my side. Can you confirm that you are not uploading a too large archive? If not, can you please provide us with more details on the uploaded files, so that we can test an as close as possible scenario?

Greetings,
Tsvetina
the Telerik team

Consider using RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX (built on top of the ASP.NET AJAX framework) as a replacement for the Telerik ASP.NET Classic controls, See the product support lifecycle here.

Bert
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 04 Jan 2012, 10:23 AM
The zip archive (<1MB): http://bertware.net/files/src.zip
I tried with one CS file and with the whole archive.
Tsvetina
Telerik team
answered on 04 Jan 2012, 10:35 AM
Hi Bert,

I tried the converter with your file and there was no exception on my side. I am also attaching the converted files, so you could use them. Have you also tried uploading from another machine?

Kind regards,
Tsvetina
the Telerik team

Consider using RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX (built on top of the ASP.NET AJAX framework) as a replacement for the Telerik ASP.NET Classic controls, See the product support lifecycle here.

Bert
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 04 Jan 2012, 10:36 AM
I didn't try from another machine, I'll do that. Thanks for the files!
Tags
Code Converter
Asked by
Bert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tsvetina
Telerik team
Bert
Top achievements
Rank 1