This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

404 project not found

2 Answers 36 Views
General discussion
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
Robert asked on 17 Apr 2014, 07:14 AM
My account was suspended. I did renew and now I'm unable to view any newly created project. I'm able to create analytics project, but not able to navigate to a project page and retrieve ID. When I'm clicking to a project tile it navigates to a page with the following content "404 project not found". I created several test projects but all the same. Beside this I even can't delete existing project. When I'm clicking delete button after a "gear" button, the system responds "An error occured while deleting the project. Please try again later." (by the way the word "occured" in the error message is with one 'r', but must be with two 'r' -> "occurred"). I need to retrieve ID for integrating it on my application to start track events. But I'm not able to do that. How I can solve this issues ?

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Thomas.Andersen@telerik.com
Telerik team
answered on 22 Apr 2014, 10:56 AM
Hi Robert

Like i wrote in the other ticket we can't reproduce the project issues you are seeing. Please use the other ticket for that.

Thanks for reporting the type-o i will pass it on to the platform team.

Regards,
Thomas.Andersen@telerik.com
Telerik

EQATEC Application Analytics is now Telerik Analytics. For more information on the new name, plus what's new in Telerik Analytics, please, check out the Analytics Service Announcement.

Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 Apr 2014, 11:34 AM
Sure,
and thank you
Tags
General discussion
Asked by
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1