This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadControls for ASP.NET (2006 q4) with radscheduler in Same Projects?

3 Answers 42 Views
Scheduler
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
erguvan rengi
Top achievements
Rank 1
erguvan rengi asked on 10 Nov 2008, 10:14 AM
Hi
Is it possible  RadScheduler works with RadControls for ASP.NET (2006 Q4) on FRAMEWORK 2.0 in same projects ? 
Can you send me an basic example ?
Thanks

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 11 Nov 2008, 04:25 PM
Hi erguvan,

RadScheduler requires an ajax-enabled website for framework 2.0. If you have this, there is no problem to include classic controls in the same project.

Kind regards,
Peter
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Lorenzo
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 Sep 2016, 08:12 PM

I need the software to install Rad Controls Q4 2006, how Can I get it?

Marin Bratanov
Telerik team
answered on 26 Sep 2016, 07:09 AM

Hi Lorenzo,

First and foremost, this is an extremely old version and I am obliged to note the following:

• Its suite (dubbed "RadControls for ASP.NET Classic") has not been supported for over 7 years at the time of writing. It has been replaced by the newer UI for ASP.NET AJAX suite back in 2009.
  • It will not sopport any of the current browsers and I cannot guarantee that any functionality in it will work. Thus, I strongly advise you rework your project to utilize the UI for ASP.NET AJAX suite.

That being said, if you open a formal support ticket and list the controls you need (back then they were in separate dlls), we will see what we can do for you.

Regards,

Marin Bratanov
Telerik by Progress
Do you need help with upgrading your ASP.NET AJAX, WPF or WinForms projects? Check the Telerik API Analyzer and share your thoughts.
Tags
Scheduler
Asked by
erguvan rengi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Peter
Telerik team
Lorenzo
Top achievements
Rank 1