This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

An error message appears in the moment when you try to build a solution which contains a scheduleview control recorded

3 Answers 45 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
QA
Top achievements
Rank 1
QA asked on 06 Aug 2012, 08:54 AM
Hi 

Hi my name is Mircea-Bogdan Sicoe and currently I try to make some draft tests with your solution in order to see if your product is suitable to our needs. Most of our sites are based on silverlight and they contain even some controls which are provided by you. 

Last week I recorded a test, one step was to open a UI control created using scheduleview dialog. After I finished to record that test I tried to build that test solution and in that moment I received next errors: 

1 -  " 'Telerik,WebAii.Controls.Xaml.AppoinmentElement' is inaccessible due to its protection level"   
2 - " Inconsistent accessibility: property type 'Telerik,WebAii.Controls.Xaml.AppoinmentElement' is less accessible than property ...."
3- 
 " The type or namespace name 'AppointmentElement' does not exist in the namespace 'Telerik.WebAii.Controls.Xaml' (are you missing an assembly reference?)"

AppoinmentElement is an UI object based on a scheduleview dialog control.

I hope that you will be able to help me with this problem because this functionality is very important for us.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day,
Mircea-Bogdan Sicoe

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dobry Zranchev
Telerik team
answered on 07 Aug 2012, 12:29 PM
Hi,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are able to reproduce it. You will able to take the fix in next internal build. Your Telerik points are increased.

Regards,
Dobry Zranchev
the Telerik team
Quickly become an expert in Test Studio, check out our new training sessions!
Test Studio Trainings
QA
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 07 Aug 2012, 01:08 PM
Hi Dobry,

Thank you very much for your answer. 

When do you think that this fix will be released even for us (client) in order to test/use it? I ask you because as I said this functionality is very important for us.

Thank in advance,
Mircea
Dobry Zranchev
Telerik team
answered on 08 Aug 2012, 12:20 PM
Hi,

We will provide an Internal Build in next two weeks that contains the exact fix.

All the best,
Dobry Zranchev
the Telerik team
Quickly become an expert in Test Studio, check out our new training sessions!
Test Studio Trainings
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
QA
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dobry Zranchev
Telerik team
QA
Top achievements