window.WindowState not working with SL4 + Telerik Q2 2010

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Parthiv
    Parthiv avatar
    31 posts

Posted 25 Aug 2010 Link to this post

after converting application from SL3 + Q1 2010 to SL4 + Q2 2010 below build error i got
      window.WindowState = WindowState.Maximized;
    Error 13 'Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadWindow.WindowState' is not supported by the language D:\ERP\3S ERP\Entity Management\Erp3s\Erp3s\Erp3s\EntityList.xaml.cs 91 20 Erp3s

pls pls let me know ???
    may i know list of changes which we are suppose to change when we will go for new  version of Telerik ...

2. George
    George avatar
    1332 posts

Posted 30 Aug 2010 Link to this post

Hello Parthiv,

In SL3 WindowState is located in Telerik.Windows.Controls namespace, but in SL4 we use WindowState enum located in System.Windows namespace. The reason for this is that in SL3 there is no WindowState in the System.Windows namespace and we use our own enum. Unfortunately, the differences between SL3 and SL4 controls are not documented at this stage. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Meanwhile, you could refer to our release notes for the changes in each new version release of Telerik Controls according to the previous ones. 

the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner