Which control?

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Ben Hayat
    Ben Hayat avatar
    892 posts
    Member since:
    May 2008

    Posted 03 Apr 2011 Link to this post


    I'd like to have the following feature, as you move your mouse over the left side, the right page chnges:

    Which control can offer this functionality?
    The closest that I can think of Tab page with vertical tabs and if I can change the behavior to mouse over than click.

    Secondly when you click on "Click to Zoom" it dims out the screen and opens a modal window with X to close. Is this something we can do with the current controls?

  2. Princy
    Princy avatar
    17421 posts
    Member since:
    Mar 2007

    Posted 04 Apr 2011 Link to this post


    You are right Ben. In my opienion, RadTabStrip is good approach to get the similar appearance and functionality. Checkout the demo which shows how to set VerticalLeft Orientation to get same appearance.
    TabStrip / Orientation

    Now, you can handle the client side events to show corresponding pageviews on mousehovering the tabs. These links will be of help in this.
    Client-Side Basics
    RadTab object

    In order to show modal window, use the RadWindow control. Checkout the demo.
    Returning Values from a Dialog
    (Check the second window, which is modal, by setting the Modal property to True).

    Have a nice day. :)

  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Ben Hayat
    Ben Hayat avatar
    892 posts
    Member since:
    May 2008

    Posted 04 Apr 2011 Link to this post

    Thanks Princy;
    I think the Left tab will do the job.

    But on the window, the client was asking if they can get the same look & feel like the link I provided with that type of animation.
Back to Top