Hi rob mays,
We suppose the problem lies in the fact that Item Templates v1.0 of Telerik Reporting have not been properly uninstalled. To recover from this problem you should try one of the following steps:
- If you have already installed Telerik Reporting Q2 2007, right-click on ToolBox and from context menu select Reset Toolbox. If this doesn't help perform the next step.
- Uninstall all versions of Telerik Reporting.
- Look at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\ItemTemplates folder. Remove TelerikReport.zip from all subfolders, if any.
- Look at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\ItemTemplatesCache folder. Remove TelerikReport.zip subfolders, if any.
- Install Telerik Reporting Q2 2007.
If you doesn't see the Telerik Report 1.5 item in the project items templates, then:
- Run the command devenv.exe /InstallVSTemplates in the Visual Studio 2005 command prompt.
- From the VS2005 ToolBox context menu run Reset Toolbox.
Let us know if you still have problems installing the product.
the Telerik team