This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Unable to integrate RAD AJAX Controls to SP 2010

1 Answer 62 Views
Sharepoint Integration
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kiran
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kiran asked on 05 Apr 2011, 04:25 PM
Hi,

I installed the RAD Ajax controls MSI on the SP2010 server. I placed the 2 dlls in GAC. And performed the changes in the web.config file as mentioned.

But i get this error now when i try to bring up the site. Pls notice the version information in the last line. Am I  using any unsupported versions ??

thanks
-kiran

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: This page has encountered a critical error. Contact your system administrator if this problem persists.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Inherits="Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing.TemplateRedirectionPage,Microsoft.SharePoint.Publishing,Version=12.0.0.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" %> <%@ Reference VirtualPath="~TemplatePageUrl" %> <%@ Reference VirtualPath="~masterurl/custom.master" %><%@ Register Tagprefix="SharePoint" Namespace="Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls" Assembly="Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=14.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" %>Line 2:  <html xmlns:mso="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:msdt="uuid:C2F41010-65B3-11d1-A29F-00AA00C14882"><head>
Line 3:  <!--[if gte mso 9]><SharePoint:CTFieldRefs runat=server Prefix="mso:" FieldList="FileLeafRef,Comments,PublishingStartDate,PublishingExpirationDate,PublishingContactEmail,PublishingContactName,PublishingContactPicture,PublishingRollupImage,Audience,HtmlContent,PublishingPageLayout,PublishingVariationGroupID,PublishingVariationRelationshipLinkFieldID,PublishingRollupImage"><xml>

Source File: /Pages/Home.aspx    Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4952; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4955

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
answered on 08 Apr 2011, 01:57 PM
Hi Kiran,

Cold you please revise the Register directives of your page. Ensure that in the register directives you are using the correct version of our assembly with StrongName setting.

Kind regards,
Maria Ilieva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Sharepoint Integration
Asked by
Kiran
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Maria Ilieva
Telerik team
Share this question
or