Trying to decide if we should upgrade our 2017 controls

0 Answers 50 Views
Gauges ProgressBar
Brett
Top achievements
Rank 1
Brett asked on 29 Mar 2023, 04:34 PM
We are using RadSemicircleNorthGauge and RadProgressBar, and we would like to update the look and feel, but I don't really know what changes have been made since 2017.   Perhaps there are new controls we should use or updated properties on the existing ones.  Can you point me to the right place to get this information?
Martin Ivanov
Telerik team
commented on 30 Mar 2023, 07:46 AM

Hey Brett, the what I could suggest you is to check the release notes page. In each release page search for progressbar and gauge. This should give you an idea of what new was included.

In general the gauges suite doesn't have any new features, but only bug fixes. The situation with RadProgressBar is almost the same, with a couple of UI automation and accessibility (non visual) features. However, two new progress-related controls were introduced - RadStepProgressBar and RadCircularProgressBar.  

Also, Telerik often releases new themes that follow the latest design trends, so if you want to improve your application's look and feel, you can take a look at the newer themes - like Windows11 or Office2019.

I hope that helps. In case you have other questions, you can let me know. 

No answers yet. Maybe you can help?

Tags
Gauges ProgressBar
Asked by
Brett
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or