I have looked at the latest official release (2010.2.924.1040) and while looking at the latest release, I notice the following for "What's Fixed" for RadTreeView (specifically the bolded items), that would have resolved this issue. It is not resolved in this release. Looking at the PITS system, it says it is not yet scheduled. Could someone please verify?
- BringIntoViewIndex not calculated correctly when removing item.
- DoubleExpand issue when modifing bound ObservableCollection.
- Edit mode not stopped, when click outside the treeview.
- Fix the implementation of the UI Automation.
- Keyboard navigation doesn't work properly when a new RadTreeViewItem is added and selected.
- Navigation with keyboard doesn't work correctly, when the PreviewSelected event is handled.
- Not working - creating automation peers for TreeViewItems.
- The edit mode of a RadTreeViewItem is not cancelled on lost focus.
- The RadTreeViewItem's are not independent when IsTriStateMode="False".
- Improper focus management in edit mode.
- Window.IsEnabled not working properly with the items when the tree is virtualized.