Thanks for your reply and sample code. But this is not what I was looking for.
Let me explain using your attached example, please follow these steps:
- Run your code, this will open up the TreListView with everything collapsed
- Expand 'Drinks' node
- Expand 'Tea' node under Drinks
- Expand 'Mint' node under Tea
- Click Collapse button (Here I expect all the nodes under Drinks node including Tea and Mint to collapse)
- On clicking Collapse we see that the Drinks node has collapsed
- Expand Drinks node again and see that Tea and Mint nodes are still expanded. (this is not what I want in step 5)
I hope I am clear that when I hit the collapse button, all nodes and sub nodes till the last level should be collapsed, i.e. in this case on clicking Collapse button Drink, Tea, Mint nodes should all collapse.
Let me know if this can be done.