I followed your the description of your scenario in order to reproduce the problem, but to no avail. You can find attached the sample that I used for testing the issue. Please compare it with your actual project and check if there are differences in the setup. I have added a screen capture
to demonstrate the appearance of the RadControls on my end.
The encountered behavior may be caused by the known IE 31 stylesheets limitation problem, which is described in detail in the article Internet Explorer CSS Limits
. If this is the case, you can resolve it by adding a RadStyleSheetManager
to your application. As a result the stylesheet requests will be combined into a single request:
Note that at the current state of affairs I am mostly guessing as to what your setup is. If you are still experiencing difficulties please modify the attached sample so that it matches your case or prepare a sample, runnable project that displays your issue
and send it so that we can examine it locally and provide a more to the point answer.
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed