The Telerik.Windows.Maths assembly is not in the AdditionalLibraries directory for the Q1 2016 release

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Ole Oscar
    Ole Oscar avatar
    10 posts

Posted 02 Feb Link to this post

Is it intentionally or a glitch ? I have tried to search for information about it, but with no luck.

Rgds

2. Pavlina
    Admin
    Pavlina avatar
    6084 posts

Posted 02 Feb Link to this post

Hello,

Indeed, the Telerik.Windows.Maths.dll was removed with Q1 2016 and the code from it was integrated into the Telerik.Windows.Documents.Spreadsheet assembly. In case you were using one of the public methods from the assembly, please let us know.

Regards,
    Pavlina
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Matt
    Matt avatar
    32 posts

Posted 05 Feb in reply to Pavlina Link to this post

That's great!  I hope you can continue to reduce the additional assemblies more in the future.  However, upgrading the Telerik tools on an existing site makes it fail to build without manually changing some settings.  In fact, I noticed that it duplicated the <add assembly> tags in my Web.config.
  5. Pavlina
    Admin
    Pavlina avatar
    6084 posts

Posted 08 Feb Link to this post

Hello,

Unfortunately the only way to make the existing project build as expected with the latest Q1 2016 version is by manually removing the Telerik.Windows.Maths assembly from the application.

Regards,
    Pavlina
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items