This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

telerik.quickstart.dll

3 Answers 1156 Views
Menu
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ben Binder
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ben Binder asked on 06 Oct 2011, 01:49 AM
Hello,

I am trying to incoporate some of the code from the Telerik website's "Application Scenarios" sample codes, but most of them require Telerik.QuickStart namespace/DLL, I searched the entire Telerik installation folder and couldn't find it, can someone let me know where i can find it?

or, are the sample code runable at all?

Thanks

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Peter
Telerik team
answered on 10 Oct 2011, 02:52 PM
Hello Ben Binder,

Please, click on the 'demo isolation steps' link and follow the instructions there.

Regards,
Peter
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now
mohammed haithem
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Nov 2017, 10:03 PM
telerik.quickstart.dll
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 17 Jan 2019, 09:56 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Telerik.Quickstart namespace is part of the demo web site app only for the purposes of the demos.

If you do want to use it, you can find its code in the App_Code folder of the demo site you can download from your account: Go to https://www.telerik.com/account/product-download?product=RCAJAX and download Telerik_UI_for_ASP.NET_AJAX_20xx_x_xxx_Demos_[Dev|Trial].msi.

Alternatively, the Isolate this demo as a stand-alone application page shows how to remove it from the demos. This page is available as a link on every demo.

Best regards,

Rumen
Progress Telerik
Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
Tags
Menu
Asked by
Ben Binder
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Peter
Telerik team
mohammed haithem
Top achievements
Rank 1