Setting the Padding
property will only set the space in the beginning of the Table item. As we understood, you need a space on the top on each page the table will break.
This can be achieved with following:
- Add a header row in the Table item in your sub report. To add a header row you can run the Table Wizard which generates such automatically; or if there is no such in the existing Table item follow the steps described in this forum post.
- To repeat this row for every page of the table set Table -> ColumnHeadersPrintOnEveryPage=True
- Additionally you can:
- Remove border lines for the first row set Table -> Style -> BordeColor and Row -> Style -> BorderColor to Transparent;
- Set Row -> RowHeight property to 0.5in;
You can preview the result in Print Preview Mode
- please see Interactive vs. Print Layout
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items