I am using the asp.mvc spreadsheet control and I like it very much. It saved me lot of time. I have a small question regarding the data validation.
1. I set the row and column headers.(Row 1, Column A)
2. Range B2:Z10 is used for data cells - user will provide decimal values here
3. I style the sheet, header cells differ from data cells.
3. For all data cells I set the validation: (From menu I choose Data validation - Criteria: Number, Comparer: greater than, Min:0,)
4. I save the sheet as Json and store it in the database.
5. I recreate the spreadsheet from JSON and ask user to fill the data cells(B2:Z10) - Headers and values are set properly, colors too but validation is missing.
Could you advice me how should I proceed so data cells will be check with validation and user will be forced to put decimal values greater that 0? The step where I store the JSON in the database is obligatory.
Thank you for your quick response.