RichTextBox - RadDocument Lists (Bullet) Implementation Changed in 2012 Q1 SP1?

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Dustin
    Dustin avatar
    79 posts

Posted 04 Apr 2012 Link to this post

Did something change with the implementation of the Lists (i.e. bullets) in the 2012 Q1 SP1 release? I am asking because previously saved documents that contained bulleted list no longer showed the bullets when opening them with the latest SP1. So I inspected the exported xaml and the ListId's don't seem to be mapped properly and the ListStyles don't contain any bullet definition.

I ended up have to rollback to the 2012 Q1 release because they work as they are supposed to up to that release.
  2. Andrew
    Admin
    Andrew avatar
    140 posts

Posted 06 Apr 2012 Link to this post

Hello Dustin,

In 2012 Q1 SP1 we changed the implementation of lists. However the end user should not see any differences.
    We could have missed something, so we would very much appreciate a sample document that was fine with the old implementation and is broken with the new one.

Greetings,
    Andrew
    the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

3. DevCraft banner
  4. Dustin
    Dustin avatar
    79 posts

5. Iva Toteva
    Admin
    Iva Toteva avatar
    1319 posts

Hi Dustin,

Thank you for the follow-up. We have received the support ticket you have opened and have answered you there.
    We suggest that we continue the communication on this topic in the support thread, so that all the details on the issue are discussed in the same place.

Regards,
    Iva Toteva
    the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>