This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Report Content will not render after 2016 Q1 upgrade

1 Answer 48 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Alex
Top achievements
Rank 1
Alex asked on 29 Jan 2016, 06:06 PM
I just upgraded from version 8.1.14.804 to 10.0.16.113 and I am seeing some issues. The body of the report will not render, if I export as pdf the contents that should be on the webpage appear in the export. The content is also returned in the service call ..... So why can't I see it ?!? anyone else seeing this behavior? Also the upgrade wizard deletes files it shouldn't like the  reportViewerTemplate and the css file the view uses to make things easy on the eyes. 

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stef
Telerik team
answered on 01 Feb 2016, 02:49 PM
Hi Alex,

Below is quote from my response in your support ticket on the same question:
If you are using the HTML5 Viewer, please check if you have CSS rule(s) setting the width and height of the DIV element with the ID of the viewer object.

Also if you are using a Table item to visualize data in the report, test if setting the viewer's ViewMode to PrintPreview allows you to preview the rendered HTML in browser. The reason for this suggestion is that some browsers, like IE, have limitation for the number of HTML elements in the loaded pages, and as a result content may not be displayed - Design Considerations for HTML Rendering.

Please let us continue the discussion in one of both threads in order to keep a better track on the exchanged information.
Thank you fro your understanding.

Regards,
Stef
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Alex
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stef
Telerik team
Share this question
or