This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Reorder Row By Drag & Drop - Q3 2009 SP1

8 Answers 63 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ahmet Özgür
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ahmet Özgür asked on 12 Jan 2010, 03:57 PM
Hello,

I am trying to reorder the rows at a grid by drag and drop. I have looked at the examples and solutions you have given about this case. But i can not convert it to q3 2009 sp1. the objects use at the solutions are no more at q3 2009 sp1. Can you kindly suggest a solution.
Regards.

8 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Milan
Telerik team
answered on 12 Jan 2010, 05:48 PM
Hi Ahmet Özgür,

Could you please take a look at the attached sample. It contains an implementation of drag and drop for grid rows.

Kind regards,
Milan
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Ahmet Özgür
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 13 Jan 2010, 09:25 AM
Thank you for your solution. It solved my problem.
Avrohom Yisroel
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Feb 2011, 04:04 PM
Hello,

I just tried that project, and it wouldn't load. I got an error converting the project file, saying that xmlns is not supported on Page.

I'm using VS2010.

Please advise how I can open this project as I'd really like to see this code.

Thanks
Vlad
Telerik team
answered on 10 Feb 2011, 04:22 PM
Hi,

You can check your local copy of our official demo for more info (the demo is not supported in XBAP). You can check also the Silverlight version here:
http://demos.telerik.com/silverlight/#GridView/RowReorder 

Regards,
Vlad
the Telerik team
Let us know about your Windows Phone 7 application built with RadControls and we will help you promote it. Learn more>>
Avrohom Yisroel
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Feb 2011, 04:35 PM
Hi Vlad, thanks for the quick reply.

How do I see the code for the samples? I know the demo application shows you one file at a time, but this is quite hard to study. Do I have source code I can load into VS so I can study the sample properly? If so, where do I find it?

Thanks again
Vlad
Telerik team
answered on 10 Feb 2011, 04:38 PM
Hi,

Indeed you can download our examples and check the code locally. 

Regards,
Vlad
the Telerik team
Let us know about your Windows Phone 7 application built with RadControls and we will help you promote it. Learn more>>
Avrohom Yisroel
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Feb 2011, 04:41 PM
Thanks. Where do I download the dragdrop sample? Can't see a link to download samples

Thanks again
Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 10 Feb 2011, 05:25 PM
Hi Avrohom Yisroel,

The examples are included in the WPF installation. Once you have installed RadControls for WPF on your machine you get the access to them. For more information you can check the Installing RadControls from MSI File article in our online help documentation.

In order to view the live examples of the Telerik RadControls for WPF, you need to launch the Quick Start Framework in the following way: open Start Menu->All Programs->Telerik->RadControls for WPF->RadControls for WPF Examples.

Kind regards,
Hristo
the Telerik team
Tags
GridView
Asked by
Ahmet Özgür
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Milan
Telerik team
Ahmet Özgür
Top achievements
Rank 1