The Localization type is being used to change the functionality of the button?
- The Wizard control does not support templates for the navigation buttons
. The solution suggested by my colleague is a workaround
that could fit that exact scenario. You can submit а feature request for the templates for the navigation buttons in the Telerik Ajax Feedback and Ideas portal
. If the idea becomes popular, the management will prioritize its development.
This doesn't account for the fact that the wizard doesn't work properly when steps are added, removed
- Here is the Wizard - Add / Remove WizardSteps
online demo where the proper behavior of adding and removing steps is demonstrated.
When there is only a single step (the "back" button shows, which is just simply shouldn't)
- This is a known bug, we have increased its priority and you could follow the bug fixing progress in the "Previous" navigation button is displayed in the first WizardStep if its type is Auto and the next step's type is Complete
Telerik Ajax Feedback and Ideas portal item.
There's no direct control over the progress bar which apparently is just styled based off of an int indicating the step (this should be exposed for developer control!)
- There are methods that control the completion percentage both client-side and server-side:
There's no way to hide steps
- Wizard client-side object has get_progressPercent() and set_progressPercent() mehtods
- Wizard server-side object has ProgressPercent property.
- Currently there is no such built-in functionality. Similar to the templates for navigation buttons case, you can submit another feature request for the hiding steps functionality.
Telerik by Progress