I am using a RadTreeListView and would like to change template of the row. I have two requirements.
1) Change expander to plusminus
2) Change control template of the rows
I am able to do item 1, by changing presentation mode in HierarchyExpandButtonStyle. It works fine until I try to create a control template for TreeListViewRow. I dont have to change anything to completely mess up the expander button. Even before making any changing to the control template of the rows, as soon as I scroll up and down, each row has a minus sign regardless of whether it is a parent item or not.
Again, to reproduce, please follow these steps.
1) Add the following styles to RadTreeListView.....a) HierarchyExpandButtonStyle b) HeaderRowStyle and c) RowStyle
2) You dont have to change anything in any of the styles except the Hierarchy one. Just edit current control template of the RowStyle.
3) Scroll up and down a couple time and you should see the expander button all over the place.
I want to edit the row template to do the following. If there is another quick way to do these please let me know
1) Hide PART_IndicatorPresenter
2) Hide PART_IndentPresenter
3) Prevent user from selecting a cell and hence not showing a black border around it. Selection of the whole row is permitted.
Thank you for your time.