This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadSplitter resize (100%) with image...

3 Answers 119 Views
Splitter
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Luciano Kaesemodel
Top achievements
Rank 1
Luciano Kaesemodel asked on 11 Sep 2008, 03:02 PM
Hello guys... I have a page like yours "Filling the Entire Page - http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/splitter_clientsideonclientresized.html "

In the second RadSplitter I had a Image (map)...
Using OnClientLoaded method I generated a image with correct initial size...
What I need now is regenerate that image with each Browser resize...

The RadSplitBar rezise is disabled...I just need to regenerate the image when the Pane get resized (with broser resizing). I tried to use the OnClientResized method from Pane, but it seems to get fired several times when resizing...

Help?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tsvetie
Telerik team
answered on 17 Sep 2008, 08:56 AM
Hello Luciano Kaesemodel,
As far as I understand you, you are looking for a client event that fires when a RadPane changes its size. If this is the case, you should use the pane's OnClientResized event. This event fires more than once, only in one particular scenario (if there is another, do let me know):
  • The Width and Height of the RadSplitter are in percents.
  • The variable size of the RadPane (Width when Orientation=Vertical and Height when Orientation=Horizontal) is not in pixels.
  • When you resize the browser in width and height at the same time.

In this case, the OnClientResized event fires twice - once for the change in Height and once for the change in Width of the pane.

I have added this problem to our TODO list and we will do our best to fix it for the upcoming SP.

All the best,
Tsvetie
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
nazeer
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Feb 2012, 10:45 AM
Hi Telerik team,

I am also getting same problem.
The OnClientResized event fires twice, when i am trying to set height of the RadSplitter.
Please let me know has this issue fixed?If yes plz tell me which Telerik release?
Dobromir
Telerik team
answered on 21 Feb 2012, 12:15 PM
Hi Nazeer,

This problem should be fixed in one of the previous versions of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. I tried to reproduce the issue with the latest version (currently 2012.1.215) and was not able to reproduce it. If you are not using the above mentioned version could you please upgrade to it and see if the problem still exists. If so, could you please provide more detailed information on the specific scenario?
  • Under which browser and its version the problem occurs?
  • Could you please provide the exact steps that need to be executed in order to reproduce the problem?
  • Could you please provide a simple fully runnable project reproducing the problem so we can investigate it further?

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Dobromir
the Telerik team
Sharpen your .NET Ninja skills! Attend Q1 webinar week and get a chance to win a license! Book your seat now >>
Tags
Splitter
Asked by
Luciano Kaesemodel
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tsvetie
Telerik team
nazeer
Top achievements
Rank 1