This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadScheduleView for Silverlight pre-beta release is here!

4 Answers 75 Views
ScheduleView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Valeri Hristov
Top achievements
Rank 1
Valeri Hristov asked on 17 Jan 2011, 09:56 AM
I am glad to announce the availability of the first public, pre-beta build of RadScheduleView for Silverlight. The official beta version will be available in less than a month - it will contain the online examples, more functionality and will fix most of the existing glitches in the pre-beta. In March, with Q1 2011 RadScheduleView for Silverlight will become official and will match RadScheduleView for WPF in both functionality and online resources.

The latest control assembly can be found in the following forum:
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/silverlight/scheduleview.aspx

We will be glad to get your feedback!

Best regards,
Valeri Hristov
On behalf of the RadScheduleView development team.

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Jakkie Esschert van den
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Jan 2011, 10:06 AM

Thank al lot, I'll go and give it a try right away! 

If we find bugs, do you want them reported in the issue tracker, or should I just drop a line here?

Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
answered on 17 Jan 2011, 10:26 AM
It doesn't matter where you submit your feedback, but please, mention in the title that you are using Silverlight :)

Regards,
Valeri Hristov
the Telerik team
Let us know about your Windows Phone 7 application built with RadControls and we will help you promote it. Learn more>>
Jakkie Esschert van den
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Jan 2011, 12:06 PM

I just installed the latest Silverlight controls (2010.3.1314.1040) and then tried to add the ScheduleView dll to the Visual Studio toolbox. It looks like the dll was build against a slightly older build of the Silverlight controls, I get this error message;

There was an error loading types from assembly 'C:\Program Files\Telerik\Schedule\Telerik.Windows.Controls.ScheduleView.dll'\r\n'Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Windows.Controls, Version=2010.3.1313.1040, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5803cfa389c90ce7' or one of its dependencies.

This seems to suggest the DLL was build against 2010.3.1313 not 2010.3.1314...

Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
answered on 18 Jan 2011, 12:54 PM
We created a dedicated forum for RadScheduleView for Silverlight, here is the link:
http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/silverlight/scheduleview/

The updated RadScheduleView assembly can be downloaded from the sticky thread in that forum.

Kind regards,
Valeri Hristov
the Telerik team
Let us know about your Windows Phone 7 application built with RadControls and we will help you promote it. Learn more>>
Tags
ScheduleView
Asked by
Valeri Hristov
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Jakkie Esschert van den
Top achievements
Rank 1
Valeri Hristov
Telerik team