This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadPanelBar

2 Answers 68 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
naeem
Top achievements
Rank 1
naeem asked on 15 Aug 2014, 07:49 AM
Hi,

I have 2 problems with this radpanelbar, I attached two images, in the first image, I have a problem that when I want to expand one of my items, it will stretch to the bottom of the page, and it is not nice at all. 

I also have a problem with my scrollviewer, I want to set a windows 8 theme, but I do not know how I can do it.

I have set styles for scrollviewer, radpanelbar and also radpanelbaritems.

can anyone help me to resolve these problems? Thanks in advance.

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
naeem
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Aug 2014, 10:03 AM
The first problem was solved when I set the  VerticalContentAlignment="Top" in the radpanelbar, but I have not found any solutions for my second problem :( can anyone help me?
Evgenia
Telerik team
answered on 20 Aug 2014, 07:30 AM
Hello,

I'm glad you managed to solve half of your struggles. As to your second question:
1. RadPanelBar will not pass its theme to its content if you are using StyleManager. Let's say that you have Introduced a ScrollViewer around the ItemsPresenter of the root level items. Then just apply the Windows8 theme to the ScrollViewer with StyleManager:

<Grid x:Name="ItemsContainer" Grid.Row="1" Visibility="Collapsed">
                    <telerik:LayoutTransformControl x:Name="transformationRoot">
                        <ScrollViewer telerik:StyleManager.Theme="Windows8">
                            <ItemsPresenter/>
                        </ScrollViewer>
                    </telerik:LayoutTransformControl>
                </Grid>

2. Since this is the Microsoft's ScrollViewer control and you are using implicit styles, make sure that you merge System.Windows.Controls.xaml style file in your App.xaml merged resource dictionaries collection. You might find more information on this in our documentation here.

Regards,
Evgenia
Telerik

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
naeem
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
naeem
Top achievements
Rank 1
Evgenia
Telerik team